Articles Of Interest
100% All Natural
and Vitamins in
a Special Formula!
Helps you to Sleep
Better! And more!
Have You Been Told You Have A Deficiency Of Serotonin,
Dopamine, GABA, Norepinephrine, Or Enkephalin?
Neu-Becalm'd™ . . . A New Beginning In Life!
Neu-Becalm'd is a nutritional supplement that gives the brain-targeted nutrients to aid in the balancing of neurotransmitters. Problems such as mental and emotional focus, or substance abuse may be caused by an imbalance of neurotransmitters in the brain.
The Brain Responds To The Neu-BeCalm'd Ingredients Differently Than
To Any Other Natural Supplement That Is Available Today.
The ingredients are precisely put together in these exact amounts to get a synergistic effect in the brain. In other words, all of the ingredients, used by themselves, would have a positive effect in certain specific areas of the brain. Used together, in these amounts, increases the positive effects in the brain by as much as 133 fold.
Numerous test have been tried with each ingredient separately and what was found was that it was not physically or economically feasible to take the ingredients individually. One test was done in Russia over 20 years ago.
They felt like L-Phenylalanine could stop the Stress cycle but a person would have to take 2 kilograms (five pounds) of it every day, at the cost of $250 per kilogram.
Ingredients . . . What They Do!
- 5HTP (Tryptophan): (5mg) Tryptophan is one of your essential amino acids, and can not be manufactured by your body. You must get this amino acid from either your food or a supplement. It combats stress, depression, insomnia, and aids in weight control. Research shows that it helps relieve migraine headaches and may reduce some of the harmful effects of nicotine. It aids your body in the production of serotonin.
- Calcium (from Calcium Chelate/ carbonate): (50mg) Calcium is the most abundant mineral in your body and the fifth most abundant substance. About 99% is deposited in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is involved in the soft tissues, intracellular fluids and blood. The 1% of ionized Calcium that circulates in the fluids of the body is small but vital to your life.
It is essential for healthy blood and eases insomnia and its delicate messenger ions help regulate the heart beat. Along with Calicum, magnesium is needed to properly maintain the cardiovascular system. It affects neurotransmitters (serotonin, acetycholine, norepinephrine) nerve transmissions, muscle growth and muscle contraction.
Calcium is needed for emotional stability . . . without it you may have a lack of rational emotion; feelings of irritability; sudden unexplained tears; sleep problems.
- Magnesium (from Magnesium Chelate/ oxide): (25mg) Magnesium is an essential mineral that accounts for about 0.05% of your body weight. Most is found inside your cells where it activates enzymes necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates and amino acids. It helps to regulate the acid-akaline balance in the body.
Magnesium helps promote the absorption and metabolism of other minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, sodium and potassium. It also helps to utilize the B complex and vitamins C and E in your body. It aids during bone growth and is necessary for proper functioning of muscles, including those of the heart.
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5- Phosphate): (1mg) B Vitamins are necessary for the normal functioning of the nervous system and may be the single most important factor for maintenance of the nerves. Along with other ingredients, it helps your body to develop the neurotransmitters Gaba, Enkephalins, Dopamine and Norepinephrine.
Without these neurotransmitters you may have free floating anxiety; fearful, insecure feelings; feelings that things are closing in around you; unexplained panic; Feelings of incompleteness; lack of fulfillment; feelings of inferiority or inadequacy; never feels "equal"; Anhedonia: no pleasure in life world looks colorless; inability to "love"; no remorse about personal behavior; Lack of ambition; Lack of drive; Lack of energy; and Depression.
- L-Glutamine: (150mg) Glutamine is used primarily as a brain food (improves intelligence). It alleviates fatigue and is also helpful in the treatment of arthritis, connective tissue diseases and fibromyalgia.
- Folic Acid (as Folacin): (0.1mg) Folic Acid is one of the B complex vitamins and is necessary to help in the development of the neurotransmitter, Enkephalins . . . without which you may have feelings of incompleteness; lack of fulfillment; feelings of inferiority or inadequacy and never feeling "equal".
- DL-Phenylalanine: (300mg) Enhances sexual interest, improves memory and alertness. Very useful in aleviating symptoms of Pre-menstral syndrome (PMS) and is a very strong anti-depressant.
D-Phenylalanine helps your body to replace Enkephalins which is aids in psychological pain relief.
L-Phenylalanine contributes to the development of dopamine (Pleasure, Reward, Good Feelings, Towards Others, Maternal and Paternal Love) and Norepinephrine (Arousal, Energy Drive).
Why Neu-Becalm'd™ Works!
- Neu-BeCalm'd is 100% natural! No Drugs - No Chemicals!
- Neu-BeCalm'd is Amino Acids and Vitamins in a Special Formula!
- Increases concentration and mental Focus.
- Helps you to sleep better . . .
- Safe for most ages . . . 6 and up!
- Safe to take with your regular multi-vitamins.
- The reason why Neu-BeCALM'd produces such incredible results in so many different ways is because it addresses the needs of the brain in a manner that no other product does.
- Neu-BeCALM'd IS PATENTED because of its ingredients and their formulation and how the brain reacts when the ingredients enter the brain fluid.
- It aids in the production of neurotransmitters in the brain by natural nutritional supplementation.
- The brain responds to its ingredients differently than any other natural supplement that is available today.
Product Prices/Secure Order Information!
Special Order By Mail Form!
Toll Free Information:
US Only: 866-227-0068 Extension: 4579PK
Linda Clark -
Personal Phone: 615 223 1367
Independent Distributor ID# 4579PK
| Order Now | Ingredients
| Mail Or Fax
Statements relating to these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease.